Thursday, 25 October 2007

Minna genki? :)

Today was uneventful. NOT. Very eventful, actually.

1) I left my housekeys and Die was asleep when I reached home. So I ended up having dinner at Amal's place. Those prawns!!! UMAI!
2) ....

Some things happened today. Not my place to say or comment but I hope everything goes reasonably well. And I do wish to stay out of it, for the sake of my mental health. LOL.

Some good things happened in the lab today. M's student passed his viva. So.. congratulations to the new Dr. G. He worked so hard, he deserved to pass his viva in 2.5hrs.

So they had a little celebration for the new Doctor. They were nice enough to include me in the celebration. Too nice, in fact. They even offered me the wine.

M: Hanna, here's your wine.
Me: No, I don't do wine.
M: Not even a little bit?
Me: No, not even a little bit.
M: Here. Just hold this and pretend. *hands wine*

LOL. So I pretended. Haha. If my picture were to be taken, it'll look SO WRONG. On another note, my labwork is about to end soon. OWWWHHHH... somehow I feel sad to leave Lab 16. the people there are so incredibly nice.

Labels: ,


y14:57y

Layout
Previously Voice of the Venusian, Adeksion symbolises a fresh start for the author. Documents her life right after the atrt of her final year in Uni and hopefully will continue on.
Author
Han. Although more and more people are calling her 'Adek', which she doesn't mind. Scroll through her posts to know her and her view in life. Adek loves anything Japanese, but is more realistic than the sister, Imparfaition. Other than that, Adek also has some productive hobbies such as sleeping and eating. She prefers working in the lab than attending lectures but sleeping in is always the first option. A bad driver with no sense of direction, this occasional baka-bimbo is striving to achieve the best in life.
Linkettes

Amal
Ani
Ihsan
Jane ♥
Jirin
Lish ♥
Masyha ♥
Mashes ♥
Na
Nad ♥
Nisa
Nur ♥
Qil
Rabz
Rin ♥
Shee
Sza ♥
Tee
Yas

Archives

October 2007

Shouts


Credits

Glazeo
Images
Aethereality